How do I access the Sniper Strike HELP CENTER?
To access the Sniper Strike 'HELP CENTER', please follow these steps:
- Tap the side-menu arrow, located halfway up the right-hand of the screen, so that the side-menu is brought into the display.
- At the top of the screen, you will notice 5 tabs, GLOBAL CHAT, CLAN CHAT, PRIVATE CHAT, INBOX & Cog Icon (Settings).
- Tap on the Cog Icon (Settings) tab.
- The screen should now display all of the options that you can adjust, with HELP CENTER being directly below the GAME CENTER/GOOGLE PLAY GAMES button (dependent on device platform).
- To access the Sniper Strike 'HELP CENTER' tap on the HELP CENTER button:
- iOS - You will now see the HELP CENTER displayed with various FAQ categories listed. You will also have the option to contact the Sniper Strike Support Team by tapping the 'Contact us' located at the top right of the screen.
- Android - You will now be taken to the 'Contact us' ticket form where you can fill in any details of issues that you are experiencing and our Support Team will receive your new support ticket.