How do I check if my profile is linked to GOOGLE PLAY GAMES (Android)?
To check if your profile is linked to 'GOOGLE PLAY GAMES (Android)', please follow these steps:
- Tap the side-menu arrow, located halfway up the right-hand of the screen, so that the side-menu is brought into the display.
- At the top of the screen, you will notice 5 tabs, GLOBAL CHAT, CLAN CHAT, PRIVATE CHAT, INBOX & Cog Icon (Settings).
- Tap on the Cog Icon (Settings) tab.
- The screen should now display all of the options that you can adjust, with GOOGLE PLAY GAMES being directly below the CHAT MUTES button.
- To check if your profile is linked to 'GOOGLE PLAY GAMES (Android)' tap on the GOOGLE PLAY GAMES button, a pop-up will be displayed showing your current connection status to GOOGLE PLAY GAMES, this will either indicate DISCONNECTED/UNSECURED or CONNECTED/SECURED.
- If DISCONNECTED/UNSECURED is shown then you will have the option to sign into GOOGLE PLAY GAMES by tapping the SIGN-IN button.
- You should now be showing CONNECTED/SECURED and this means that your profile will now be linked to GOOGLE PLAY GAMES and secured, you will also have the option to play across multiple Android devices simply by signing into GOOGLE PLAY GAMES on any other Android device before loading Sniper Strike.