How do I check if my profile is linked to GAME CENTER (iOS)?
To check if your profile is linked to 'GAME CENTER (iOS)', please follow these steps:
- Tap the side-menu arrow, located halfway up the right-hand of the screen, so that the side-menu is brought into the display.
- At the top of the screen, you will notice 5 tabs, GLOBAL CHAT, CLAN CHAT, PRIVATE CHAT, INBOX & Cog Icon (Settings).
- Tap on the Cog Icon (Settings) tab.
- The screen should now display all of the options that you can adjust, with GAME CENTER being directly below the CHAT MUTES button.
- To check if your profile is linked to 'GAME CENTER (iOS)' tap on the GAME CENTER button, a pop-up will be displayed showing your current connection status to GAME CENTER, this will either indicate DISCONNECTED/UNSECURED or CONNECTED/SECURED.
- If DISCONNECTED/UNSECURED is shown then you will need to exit the Sniper Strike app and return to your devices home screen and from here you will need to access your device's settings menu and select the GAME CENTER option and sign into Game Center.
- Now reload the Sniper Strike app and return to the settings menu and choose the GAME CENTER option again.
- You should now be showing CONNECTED/SECURED and this means that your profile will now be linked to Game Center and secured, you will also have the option to play across multiple iOS devices simply by signing into Game Center on any other iOS device before loading Sniper Strike.