How do I adjust HARD TAP SENSITIVITY?
To adjust 'HARD TAP SENSITIVITY', please follow these steps:
- Tap the side-menu arrow, located halfway up the right-hand of the screen, so that the side-menu is brought into the display.
- At the top of the screen, you will notice 5 tabs, GLOBAL CHAT, CLAN CHAT, PRIVATE CHAT, INBOX & Cog Icon (Settings).
- Tap on the Cog Icon (Settings) tab.
- The screen should now display all of the options that you can adjust, with HARD TAP SENSITIVITY being directly below the AIMING SENSITIVITY slider.
- To adjust HARD TAP SENSITIVITY simply adjust the slider bar to the right of HARD TAP SENSITIVITY. The further to the right the slider is, the more sensitive the HARD TAP will be. The further to the left the slider is, the less sensitive the HARD TAP will be.