How do I adjust AIMING SENSITIVITY?
To adjust 'AIMING SENSITIVITY', please follow these steps:
- Tap the side-menu arrow, located halfway up the right-hand of the screen, so that the side-menu is brought into the display.
- At the top of the screen, you will notice 5 tabs, GLOBAL CHAT, CLAN CHAT, PRIVATE CHAT, INBOX & Cog Icon (Settings).
- Tap on the Cog Icon (Settings) tab.
- The screen should now display all of the options that you can adjust, with AIMING SENSITIVITY being around halfway down the list of options and you should be able to tell it apart from the other settings as it has an adjustable slider bar.
- To adjust AIMING SENSITIVITY simply adjust the slider bar to the right of AIMING SENSITIVITY. The further to the right the slider is, the more sensitive the aiming will be. The further to the left the slider is, the less sensitive the aiming will be.