I Lost My Progress, How Do I Get It Back?
There are two options if you lose your progress in Sniper Strike: Special Ops:
Profile LINKED to Google Play Games (Android Devices) or Game Center (iOS Devices)
- If you HAVE linked your profile to Google Play Games/Game Center, then all you should have to do is log into your Google Play Games/Game Center account before you load Sniper Strike: Special Ops.
- Play and complete the first mission. When the game returns to the Main Menu, tap on the Side-Menu "<" tab to bring out the chat/settings panel.
- If not already on the Settings menu, tap on the Settings Cog
- Scroll to and Tap on the Google Play Games or Game Center button located at the bottom of the settings page.
- This should bring up the Google Play Games/Game Center status dialog. Click the Sign-In button to begin the Sign-In process.
- Once signed in, follow any dialog prompts to load the old profile.
Profile NOT LINKED to Google Play Games (Android Devices) or Game Center (iOS Devices)
- If you HAVE NOT linked your profile to Google Play Games/Game Center, don’t worry we may still be able to help you to recover your profile if you following these steps.
- Create a new profile and link the new profile to Google Play Games/Game Center.
- Please also take a copy of the 13 Digit Alpha/Numeric PlayerID for this new profile which you will find in-game by tapping the Settings cog > Copy To Clipboard button.
- Open a new support ticket by clicking/tapping this link - Open New Support Ticket
- Paste the details of your new profile into the support ticket.
- Please also include the following details of your original profile that you have now lost access to:
- Clan Name
- Copies of any Purchase Receipts that you may have made on the profile (simply copy and paste the receipt into the support ticket).
If we are able to track down your original profile using the information that you have supplied, we will then be able to help you to recover the profile and get you back in the fight.