How Do I Turn Notifications On/Off (iOS)?
There are two options for turning notifications On/Off
Option 1 (In-Game)
- Tap the side-menu arrow, located halfway up the right-hand of the screen, so that the side-menu is brought into display.
- At the top of the screen you will notice 3 icons, Envelope, Chat Bubble & Cog. Tap the Cog icon and three further buttons will be displayed directly below the Cog Icon, these being SETTINGS, SOCIAL & HELP! If not already selected, tap the SETTINGS button.
- Tap the Notifications button located at the bottom of the Settings Menu
- You should now be shown a pop-up stating “Let Us Send You Push Notifications?” with two options “No, Thanks” and “Yes, Please”, simply choose whichever option you prefer.
Option 2 (Device Level)
- Open the 'Settings' app
- Tap 'Notifications'
- Tap 'Sniper Strike'
- Slide the 'Allow Notifications' toggle to the 'Off' position
If you change your mind and wish to continue to receive notifications, all you need to do is enable the 'Show notifications' option for Sniper Strike.