How do I change/purchase different gear for my character?
To change/purchase different gear for your character please follow these steps:
- At the mission select screen, before heading into the mission, tap the 'CUSTOMIZE' button located in the bottom left of the screen
- The first screen within the 'CUSTOMIZE' menu displays your Rifles. You'll notice a bar of tabs along the bottom of the screen such as RIFLES, MACHINE GUNS, SHOTGUNS, PISTOLS, GEAR, and PERKS.
- Tap on the 'GEAR' tab to be taken to the gear selection/upgrade screen.
- On the next screen, you’ll see your character with six areas that you can customize, such as Helmet, Vest, Suit and so on….. To change/purchase different equipment, tap on any of the gear bullet points and this will take you to the gear selection screen for that category.
- If not already purchased the equipment will display 'LOCKED' below the image. If already purchased you will notice a number within the image of the equipment to signify its current upgrade level. To equip any of your currently available equipment simply Tap+Drag the item you want to equip onto the 3D Image of your character on the right-hand of the screen.
- When you return to the previous screen which displays your character in full, you’ll notice some changes to the 'GEAR BUFFS' column of icons, with percentages next to them, which runs down the right-hand of the character screen. This is to show what improvements you’ve made to each of these buffs, which are displayed as a percentage.
- These buffs are PvP Trophy Bonus, Shotgun Damage Boost, Pistol Damage Boost, MG (Machine Gun) Damage Boost, Cash Reward Bonus, Enemy Damage Reduction, Clan Points Bonus and Thermal Time Boost.