What are perks and how can I use them?
Perks are special cards that you can acquire through various methods during regular play or via crates or special offers. Perks can be equipped to your character using the same method as equipping Gear. If the right perks are equipped, they can help turn the tide in any battle.
To equip a perk please follow these steps:
- At the mission select screen, before heading into the mission, tap the 'CUSTOMIZE' button located in the bottom left of the screen.
- The first screen within the 'CUSTOMIZE' menu displays your Rifles. You'll notice a bar of tabs along the bottom of the screen such as RIFLES, MACHINE GUNS, SHOTGUNS, PISTOLS, GEAR, and PERKS.
- Tap on the 'PERKS' tab to be taken to the perks selection/upgrade screen.
- On the left of the screen, you’ll see a list of your currently available Perks displayed as images with your total of each displayed underneath each Perk within the blue bar.
- On the right of the screen, you’ll see your four Perks slots. To equip a Perk Tap+Drag the perk image onto one of your Perk Slots.
- You can also boost each Perk Slot by a percentage by purchasing Golden Slots with Gold. To do this tap on the 'BOOST' button.
- Some Perks apply to the Campaign Mode while others apply to PvP (Player Vs Player) Mode.