How do I take a Screenshot?
It is helpful if you can provide a screenshot with your ticket (where possible) to help us better understand the issue you are experiencing.
If you are unable to attach a screenshot to your ticket using the attachment (paperclip) icon, please send it to email@example.com and quote your existing ticket number (if applicable).
How do I take a screenshot (iOS):
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top or side of your device
- Immediately press and release the Home button
- To find your screenshot, go to the Photos app > Albums and tap Camera Roll
How do I take a screenshot (Android):
- Press and hold the volume down and power buttons at the same time.
- (Samsung Devices) Press and Hold the Power Button + Home Button at the same time until you see a white border flash around the outside of the screen.
- To find your screenshot, browse to your Pictures > Screenshots folder.